Monday, August 31, 2009

Six Degrees of Separation


























Small world situations are always an interesting pleasure, no matter how often they occur. In this case, two women I know from completely different components of my life turn out to be best friends from high school. Somehow we all figured out our one degree of separation-ness.

Recently they had a mini-reunion in New York, enjoying eating their way through the city. They sent me this postcard from Balthazars. My favorite part of this postcard is the address: General Delivery, San Francisco. The truth of the matter is, it was sent electronically. But I love the general delivery reference as much as I love that they thought of me in the restaurant. Thanks, ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Even more fascinating: I thought your friend had really cool handwriting - but closer examination has me convinced it's a really cool typeface instead!

    ReplyDelete