Friday, February 19, 2010

Rick Geary Postcard of Abraham Lincoln


A little late for President's Day, but this postcard just arrived in the mail yesterday.  My friend, Steve, has been cleaning out his office, and sending me the postcards he finds there.  I've received two packages so far.  (Thanks, Steve!)

Rick Geary is an artist who creates comic books, graphic novels and postcards, on top of being available for commercial/media illustrations.  I love his postcards, and now have a bunch in my collection. Several were posted a while back, which can be seen here.

P.S.  It's postcard friendship Friday, so head on down to check out other postcards.  There are always some pretty cool ones!

6 comments:

  1. Steve is finding some gems for you! This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to post a bunch of Lincoln cards for the bicentennial in 2009 but never got around to it. Now I missed Presidents Day because of Valentine's Day and the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, Abe looks short though. Happy PFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, i'ts such a fun thing to receive a postcard!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card of Lincoln. How nice of your friend to send you all the postcards he finds. I need a friend like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Presidents Day card.... TFS and thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete