Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Role Reversal


A reader asked if I had any jackalope or giant trout or other rural legend images. I do, somewhere, but haven't located them yet.

In the meantime, here's a rural legend for you: deer bags man. There are so many goofy aspects to this picture: the trussing of the man on the front bumper, the pose of the deer in the driver's seat window along with the expression (or lack thereof) on its face, the multiple plaids in the man's outfit.

The whole thing gives me a good chuckle on this rainy rainy Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. The car is awesome also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have one of these, but made the mistake of sending it to some one. Can you imagine how much fun they must have had setting this up!
    Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have this one, but I have a comic cartoon postcard with the same subject

    ReplyDelete