Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Colleges, Since the Kids Are Coming Home From College For Thanksgiving

Emory University













Our friend, Josh, is a student at Emory University in Atlanta. It is supposed to be a beautiful campus and great school. I hope we see him, if not at Thanksgiving, then sometime over the Christmas holidays.


The University of Petroleum & Minerals at Dhahran













The University of Petroleum Minerals at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia became the King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals in 1986. This postcard was sent in 1980 from somebody I must have known in graduate school, as I was still a student there. Funny how I remember faces much better than names. The sender's name is vaguely familiar, but I can't put a face with it.

1 comment:

  1. You went to school in Saudi Arabia!!! I didn't know that.

    ReplyDelete