Thursday, July 29, 2010

Toyota Bling Advertising



Here's a postcard ad for the Toyota Rav4 from 2001.  Not quite a grill, but pretty darn close to the concept. 

This ad reminds me of the hyphy song,   "Tell Me When to Go" by E-40, which was extremely popular among my sons and their friends a couple of years ago.  There are some great lines in this song, including "shake your dreads", "put your stunner shades on", and, relative to the postcard ad above, "let me see your grill". Each line had obvious but particular moves to perform, all of which were a lot of fun.  I was known as the mom to teach all the other moms the dance moves at the mother/son dance. 

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 30, 2010

    sure keep telling yourself you taught everyone to dance... such a noob

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son wondered how I knew he was this "anonymous". Who else would call me a "noob"?

    ReplyDelete