Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Statue of David, Before and After























My oldest son is in Oxford, just completing a summer school program there.  While in Europe, he's been able to travel some.  One of his journeys took him to Florence where he was fascinated by the Statue of David.  He sent this postcard with the note: "I have bought almost 50 cards on my trip.  This is the one I thought most fitting for mom's blog."  When my 20-year old son is collecting postcards, remembering to mail a few, and even reading his mother's blog occasionally, I've got no reason to complain.  Even if his taste is a bit suspect, his sense of humor is always intact.

3 comments:

  1. Ed is too much! I love his humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny postcard and what a good son! He must be having an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I find funnier - the card itself or the fact that Ed thought this was the perfect card for the blog...

    ReplyDelete