Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Swiss Cows

We have to love Swiss cows - from them we get Swiss cheese and Swiss chocolates!

This is another Postcrossing postcard, from a Swiss mom.  She sent me a big stack of postcards, some made from pictures she'd taken herself, as a "thank you" for sending her a stack of San Francisco postcards.  Turns out her daughter, age 12, is a HUGE San Francisco fan, and the mom wanted to give her a bunch of San Francisco postcards for Christmas.  I was more than happy to oblige, and sent several.  In return, not only did I receive several great postcards (including this one), I also received a picture of the daughter, in a San Francisco t-shirt, holding up my postcards and looking very happy. 

Definitely made my day.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 11, 2011

    We rode the cog train up to Murren--a very special spot. Had several picnics in Switzerland with cows all around. I loved their huge bells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 19, 2011

    I've been sampling your blog. I am a postcard collector - this is a really good one that you have received. I'll dig out a few from my collection to send to you to add to yours. Give me a hint as to your address.
    Jsnet in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 19, 2011

    p.s. I do have quite a few cow postcards - that's probably what attracted me to this one of the cows.
    Janet
    www.willisweaver1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete