Monday, July 27, 2009

Two More Colleges & Universities
















My niece attends Loyola Marymount in Los Angeles. She is the music director of the campus radio station, and absolutely loves it there. This must be a photo of graduation. She sent this to me as a thank you note after she and two friends came and stayed with us during spring break. We had a blast.

I don't know anyone attending the Citadel, but one of the college students to whom I send postcards attends the College of Charleston, and she's met a bunch of guys from the Citadel. Between that and playing on a women's rugby team, she's having a pretty good time. I also sent her a copy of my old "Women's Rugby Songbook". A total relic, but pretty funny. I think she liked it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know her! I hope you're doing well Mary I'm heading out to Copenhagen today so exspect some danish postcards in the near future!

    ReplyDelete